Artichoke & Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) Artichoke hearts (14 oz) In marinated oil
- 1 Clove garlic Minced
- Freshly.ground pepper
- 1 bag(s) Loaf baguette
- 12 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- slice(s) Sun dried tomato Sliced in oil
- Fresh Parmesan cheese
- slice(s) Fresh mozzarella cheese
- ARTICHOKE & SUN DRIED TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
- In a small saucepan place artichokes, garlic, salt and pepepr to taste, and cover with olive oil. Simmer for about 20 minutes to blend flavors. Set aside.
- Slice baguette into 3/4-inch thick slices. Spread one side with oliive oil and broil until lightly toasted. Remove, turn slices, and brush bottoms with olive oil, toast until lightly browned/
- Spread ricotta cheese on slices, then top with artichoke pieces, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese slices, and mozzarella cheese slices. Return to oven and bake at 400º for 5-10 minutes, until cheese are melted and hot. Serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bon334 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke & Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers