A delicious appetizer!
Yield: 25 to 30 appetizer servings
- 1 1/2 pounds large fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Rinse and pat mushrooms dry. Remove stems, and chop; reserve mushroom caps.
- Sauté mushroom stems, onion, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add wine, and cook 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Stir in breadcrumbs. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- Combine onion mixture, artichoke, and next 5 ingredients. Spoon 1 teaspoonful into each mushroom cap. Place on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This