Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 7 ounce(s) canned artichoke hearts
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 ounce(s) goat cheese or feta crumbled
- 3 tablespoon(s) sun-dried tomatoes oil packed, minced
- 4 large chicken breast halves
- In skillet mix oil, thyme, and pepper flakes. Set the pan over medium high heat to warm the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain, rinse, and coarsely chop the artichokes and add to pan along with garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese, tomatoes, and basil. Allow to cool.
- Rinse chicken in cold water and pat dry. Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and point with mallet to 1/4 inch thick.
- Over each breast spread 1/4 of the stuffing. Fold over and use toothpicks to close sides. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat 8-12 minutes (or until juices run clear), turning halfway through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sbrand1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note