If you're serving these appetizers at a party, use a hot tray, griddle, or bun warmer to keep them warm at the serving table.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 square)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 42
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2.4g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 113mg
- Calcium: 79mg
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add green onions; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Add artichoke hearts and chopped parsley; stir gently.
- 3. Beat eggs and egg whites in a large bowl with a whisk. Add cheese, yogurt, breadcrumbs, and salt; stir well. Stir in artichoke mixture.
- 4. Spread mixture in an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set. Cut into squares. Serve warm.
- Microwave Instructions: Prepare steps 2 and 3 as directed. Spread mixture in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place in microwave oven on an inverted saucer. Microwave, uncovered, at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 11 to 12 minutes or until set, rotating a half-turn every 3 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- carbo rating: 2
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note