Good basic recipe, but I made a few modifications: fresh spinach instead of frozen, and marinated (in oil) artichoke hearts instead of canned. I made the crust from a store-brand mix and it turned out fine. As others have said, the recipe could use a little salt or other seasonings. I sprinkled a lot of grated parmesan on mine to add some flavor. A good recipe to play around with and "make it your own."
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 249
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 13.9g
- Carbohydrate: 54.9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 492mg
- Calcium: 357mg
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1-pound) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2/3 cup (2 1/2 ounces) grated sharp provolone or shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in spinach. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread spinach mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border; top with artichokes and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 13 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes