Artichoke Rosemary Chicken
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into thirds
- 2 fresh artichoke hearts halved
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 pound(s) baby portabella mushrooms halved or quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) horseradish mustard or brown mustard
- 3 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1/8 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Line a large glass casserole pan with aluminum foil. Cut the chicken breast into thirds (to allow for more even cooking). Evenly distribute all the chicken breast chunks over the foil. Next, evenly distribute the artichoke hearts, (asparagus if desired), onions, and mushrooms. Sprinkle to taste with pepper and sea salt.
- In a small bowl mix together the mustard, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, white wine, basil, and thyme. Pour the liquid over the chicken/artichoke/onions. Add the rosemary and cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes. Serve with brown rice and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeslieR71 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note