Artichoke Rice Salad
A cold curry rice salad great for BBQ's and get-togethers
Chill Time: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 Bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Curry powder
- 4 Green onions
- 2-6 ounce(s) jars, Marinaded Artichoke hearts, drained, reserving marinade
- 1 cup(s) Long grain rice
- 1/3-1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 15-20 Stuffed green olives, sliced
- Cook rice as directed. Cool in large bowl.
- When rice has cooled, add green onions, bell pepper and olives, mix to combine. Cut artichoke hearts into quarters and add to rice mixture.
- In small bowl, combine mayo, marinade and curry powder. Pour over rice mixture and combine. Chill
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookCrazy411 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note