- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into quarters
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained (optional)
How to Make It
Bring chicken broth and rice to a boil in saucepan over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
Stir together rice, artichoke, next 4 ingredients, and, if desired, water chestnuts; cover and chill at least 2 hours.