- 2 9-ounce package(s) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 26-ounce jar(s) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 14-ounce can(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 4 1/2-ounce jar(s) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 2 1/2-ounce can(s) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- • Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Add the spaghetti sauce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives; gently toss.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note