- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 14-ounce can(s) â¢ water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- • In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Stir in cheese, artichokes and onion mixture. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note