Artichoke Pita Nachos
Chunky artichoke-cheese spread is baked on pita triangles, transforming the always-popular artichoke dip into a tasty finger food.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 68
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 6.7g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 173mg
- Calcium: 34mg
- 2 (6-inch) whole wheat pitas
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (about 5 onions)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup (2.7 ounces) tub-style light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Split pitas in half horizontally; cut each half into 4 wedges.
- 3. Combine artichokes and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Spoon about 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture onto rough side of each pita wedge. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- 4. Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note