Artichoke-Pepperoncini Pasta Salad
Since this salad uses olive oil rather than mayonnaise, it is perfect for picnics or tailgating.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 6.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 20.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 575mg
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Calcium: 34mg
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat rotini (about 4 ounces)
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini peppers
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water; drain. Add pasta to salad mixture. Toss gently to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads