- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 15 minutes).
Drain artichokes, and pat dry with paper towels. Coarsely chop artichokes.
Stir together pecans, artichokes, chicken, and remaining ingredients; serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.