Artichoke Parmesan Dip (3 ingredient)
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) artichokes in water - 14 oz cans chopped
- 2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise (reg or lite)
- 1 dash(es) salt & pepper to taste
- 3 ounce(s) bacon (optional) crumbled
- 2 teaspoon(s) dill weed (optional)
- 3 teaspoon(s) garlic powder (optional)
- 1 Drain the artichokes from the can. Coarsely chop them.
- 2 Combine chopped chokes, Parmesan, and mayo into a microwave or oven-proof serving dish.
- 3a Microwave on high heat for 5 minutes, pausing occassionally to stir, to ensure that the dip gets heated evenly.
- 3b If conventional oven is used, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. This method gives a nice browned top that cannot be achieved in the microwave,
- Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste. Serve with toasted, thinly sliced French baguettes, crackers, or even leaves of endive.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmbull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke Parmesan Dip (3 ingredient) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers