Cheesy appetizers. From Karen Brown: Trenton, Michigan. Recipe published in Taste of Home February/March 2004.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 2 6 1/2-ounce jar(s) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) crushed saltines (about 10 crackers)
- • In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in artichokes. Remove from the heat; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the cheese, cracker crumbs and artichoke mixture.
- • Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into 1-in. squares. Serve warm. Yield: about 6 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note