Wow, we found this to be incredibly bland, despite all the yummy ingredients. Might try searing the chicken first, or maybe adding some red pepper flakes? Minced garlic?
Artichoke 'n' Chicken Alfredo Over Wilted Spinach
More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 (16-oz.) jar sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 (12-oz.) jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese, divided
- 2 (6-oz.) bags fresh baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Sprinkle chicken tenders with pepper, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Stir together Alfredo sauce and white wine, and spoon evenly over chicken. Cut artichoke quarters in half, and arrange over chicken; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and chicken is done.
- 3. Meanwhile, thoroughly wash spinach. Cook spinach in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or just until wilted; sprinkle with lemon juice. Place spinach on a serving platter, and top with chicken tenders. Spoon artichoke mixture over chicken, and sprinkle with parsley and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This