- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 (16-oz.) jar sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 (12-oz.) jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese, divided
- 2 (6-oz.) bags fresh baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Sprinkle chicken tenders with pepper, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Stir together Alfredo sauce and white wine, and spoon evenly over chicken. Cut artichoke quarters in half, and arrange over chicken; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and chicken is done.
Meanwhile, thoroughly wash spinach. Cook spinach in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or just until wilted; sprinkle with lemon juice. Place spinach on a serving platter, and top with chicken tenders. Spoon artichoke mixture over chicken, and sprinkle with parsley and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo.