- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 1 12-oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved or quartered
- 1/3 cup pitted olives, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 ounces Monterey Jack, cut into small cubes
- calories 272
- fat 22 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 6 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 18 mg
- sodium 785 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, whisk vinegar and Dijon. Slowly whisk in 3 Tbsp. olive oil.
Melt butter with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until they release their liquid, about 4 minutes. Add herbs and port; cook until wine evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Add artichokes and olives to skillet. Cook, stirring, until warm, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss spinach with vinaigrette and divide among plates. Spoon artichoke mixture on top; sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese.