Artichoke Ham Fettuccine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) cooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped ripe olives
- In a skillet, saute the ham, shallot and garlic in butter. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in fettuccine and artichokes; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note