Artichoke Ham Fettuccine
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) cooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped ripe olives
- In a skillet, saute the ham, shallot and garlic in butter. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in fettuccine and artichokes; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes