Artichoke Frittata with Crispy Pecorino
Community Recipe from
- 2 oz. grated pecorino-romano cheese
- 2 tbs. flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 6 oz pancetta cut into 1/2" dice
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup red onions diced
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 4 oz baby spinich
- 6 oz. fresh mozzeralla cheese cut into 1/2"dice
- 8 eggs lightly beaten
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- Warm shallow half of frittata pan over medium high heat. Scatter pecorino in pan in even layer, cook 2 minutes. Turn cheese over, cook 2 minutes. Crumble cheese into large shards, place in small bowl. Stir in parsley.
- Warm deep hal of pan over medium high heat. Cook pancetta 7-8 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Wipe out pan. Warm 1 Tbs. oil over medium heat. Cook onion 6-7 minutes. Add artichokes; cook 2 inutes. Add garlic, cook 1 minute. Add spinach and cook 3-4 minutes. Transfer to bowl, add pancetta and mozzarella. Stir in eggs, salt and pepper.
- In deep hal of pan over medium heat, warm 2 tsp oil. Add egg minture, cook, using rubber spatula to lift cooked edges and allow undercooked eggs to flow underneath. 6-7 minutes. In shallow half of pan over medium heat warm 1 tsp of oil. Place shallow pan upside down on top of deep an, flip frittata into shallow pan. Cook covered 8-9 minutes. Slide frittata onto plate and sprinkle with peconino mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolafallon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke Frittata with Crispy Pecorino Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes