• Preheat broiler.
• Cut artichoke hearts into 1/2-inch pieces.
• In large oven proof skillet, heat olive oil over medium high.
• When olive oil begins to shimmer, add artichoke pieces and reduce heat to medium.
• Sprinkle artichoke pieces with salt and saute approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• In medium bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites.
• When artichokes are finished cooking, add chopped tomato, eggs, parsley, and thyme to skillet.
• Gently stir mixture until it begins to set, approximately 3 minutes.
• Place under broiler 5 to 7 minutes, until golden brown and firm. Remove from oven. Let stand 3 minutes before slicing. Serve hot.
Go to full version of