- 5 frozen artichokes hearts, thawed
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 eggs
- 7 egg whites
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh thyme
- • Preheat broiler.
- • Cut artichoke hearts into 1/2-inch pieces.
- • In large oven proof skillet, heat olive oil over medium high.
- • When olive oil begins to shimmer, add artichoke pieces and reduce heat to medium.
- • Sprinkle artichoke pieces with salt and saute approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- • In medium bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites.
- • When artichokes are finished cooking, add chopped tomato, eggs, parsley, and thyme to skillet.
- • Gently stir mixture until it begins to set, approximately 3 minutes.
- • Place under broiler 5 to 7 minutes, until golden brown and firm. Remove from oven. Let stand 3 minutes before slicing. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note