- 2 jars (6 oz. each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 onion (8 oz.), peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fine dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- calories 165
- caloriesfromfat 65 %
- protein 9.7 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 5.4 g
- carbohydrate 6.2 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- sodium 399 mg
- cholesterol 127 mg
How to Make It
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade; discard remaining marinade. Coarsely chop artichoke hearts. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick, ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir onion and garlic in reserved marinade until onion is limp, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, bread crumbs, hot sauce, salt, pepper, oregano, and cheddar cheese. Stir in artichokes. Pour evenly into pan with onion mixture. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
Transfer pan to a 350° regular or convection oven and bake until center of frittata is set and top is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature; cut into 12 wedges.