Artichoke Egg Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 jar(s) (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 jar(s) (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 cup(s) (12 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 25 crackers)
- • Drain artichokes, reserving 1/2 cup marinade. Set aside. Cut artichokes into slices; set aside. In a small skillet, saute green onions in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat.
- • In a large bowl, combine the eggs, artichokes, mushrooms, cheese, cracker crumbs, onion mixture and reserved marinade.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note