Pretty solid salad. Added some more edamame as well. 15 minutes is about how long it took. Thanks!
Artichoke, Edamame, and Asparagus Salad
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 184
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 482mg
- Calcium: 121mg
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts packed in water, rinsed, drained, blotted dry, and quartered
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 pound medium asparagus, tough ends removed, and cut diagonally into thirds
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese (about 2/3 cup)
- 1. Rub the inside of a large salad bowl with cut sides of garlic clove; discard garlic.
- 2. Add oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper to bowl; whisk well. Add artichokes, tossing gently; let stand at room temperature.
- 3. Meanwhile, place edamame in a large pot of boiling salted water; cook 2 minutes. Add asparagus; cook until asparagus and edamame are crisp-tender (about 3 minutes). Rinse under cold water, drain well, and blot dry with paper towels.
- 4. Add asparagus and edamame to artichoke mixture; toss. Transfer to 4 individual plates. Arrange shaved Parmesan over each salad. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This