Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1-14 ounce(s) can of artichoke hearts (not marinated). drained.
- 1. Drain artichokes.
- 2. Place artichokes in food processor with mayo and cheese. Blend well, spatula sides and blend again.
- 3. Bake in open shallow casserole for 30 minutes at 350 degrees until bubbly and brown.
- 4. Seve with special crackers and breads.
- 5. Recipe can be doubled - use two casseroles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GailQuinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers