Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce prepared
- 1/2 small Vidalia Onion grated
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese grated
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts drain, chopped
- 1 can(s) black or green olives ripe, sliced
- 1 log(s) pepperoni diced
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of dish, top with ingredients. Cook at 350 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bucketmouth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads