Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) marinated artichokes
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) fire roasted peppers
- 1 container(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 package(s) frozen spinach chopped and thawed
- Combine artichokes, sour cream, peppers, mayo, and 1/2 container of parmesan cheese. Reserve rest for top after done baking. Place in glass pyres or corning ware dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes covered with foil. Top with other 1/2 of cheese and serve with veggies, crackers, or pita bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads