- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 2 lbs.)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except fillets. On prepared baking sheet, arrange fillets; evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
Bake fillets 10 minutes. Set oven to broil, then broil fillets until tops are golden and fish flakes with a fork.