Make this appetizer when vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh basil are at their best. From Janne Rowe: Wichita, Kansas. Recipe easily doubles for large get-togethers. Recipe published in Light & Tasty August/September 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sourdough baguette (1 pound)
- 2 cup(s) chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 14-ounce can(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Cut the baguette into 32 slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; spritz bread with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 7-10 minutes or until crisp. Cool on a wire rack.
- • In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, artichokes, basil, oil, seasoned salt and pepper. Spoon onto bread slices. Yield: 32 appetizers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note