Artichoke Crescent Appetizers
A great appetizer served warm or cold. From Mary Ann Dell: Phoenixville, PA. Makes 26 servings. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 package(s) (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 can(s) (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) thinly chopped green onions
- 1 jar(s) (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Unroll crescent dough and press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and egg until smooth. Stir in dill and seasoned salt. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with artichokes, green onions and pimientos. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note