- 2 (6-oz.) cans lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 2 (14-oz.) cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup mini bagel chips, coarsely crushed
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 3-qt. slow cooker.
Cover and cook on Low 2 1/2 hours. Stir until cheese is smooth; sprinkle with crushed bagel chips. Serve with crackers.
Pick through the crabmeat to remove the fine cartilage, if you like, but take care to leave the prized chunks of lump crabmeat as intact as possible.