Notes: For a creamier texture, add up to 1 cup more chicken broth to cooked risotto and stir over high heat until steaming. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
Sunset SEPTEMBER 1998
1. In an ovenproof 14-inch-wide, 2- to 3-inch-deep frying pan (or 5- to 6-quart pan) over medium heat, frequently stir oil and rice until rice is opaque, about 5 minutes.
2. Add onions, bell pepper, and garlic; stir often until onions are limp, 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Add wine, broth, and artichokes with marinade. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Cover tightly with lid or foil and bake in a 350° oven until liquid is absorbed, 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Stir in parsley. Arrange crab and olives on risotto. Season to taste with pepper.
Go to full version of