All I can say is, fantastic.
Artichoke-Crab Dip with Cumin-Dusted Pita Chips
We've added nutrition powerhouse tofu to this popular combination of crabmeat and artichoke hearts. You can combine the ingredients for this ideal dip a day ahead of baking; just keep it covered and in the fridge during that time.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 165
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Carbohydrate: 21.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Calcium: 132mg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped soft tofu (about 4 ounces)
- 6 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) carton reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cumin-Dusted Pita Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the tofu, 1/4 cup cheese, mustard, oregano, pepper, and sour cream in a large bowl. Gently fold in crabmeat and artichokes. Spoon crabmeat mixture into a 1-quart baking dish, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese, breadcrumbs, and paprika. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until browned. Serve with Cumin-Dusted Pita Chips.
- Totals include Cumin-Dusted Pita Chip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note