Artichoke Crab Appetizer
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 14-ounce can(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 6-ounce can(s) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Toasted French bread slices
- • In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, mustard, vinegars, garlic, basil, onion powder, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper; shake well.
- • In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, crab and onions. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with French bread. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes