Artichoke Crab Appetizer
Crabmeat is a deliciously different addition to a standard appetizer spread. Dijon mustard and hot pepper sauce provide a bit of zip. Recipe published in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 14-ounce can(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 6-ounce can(s) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Toasted French bread slices
- • In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, mustard, vinegars, garlic, basil, onion powder, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper; shake well.
- • In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, crab and onions. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with French bread. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note