Artichoke Chicken with Linguine
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) uncooked linguine
- 10 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry or chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 6 ounce(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- • Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute the chicken, onion and bay leaf in butter for 3-4 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- • Discard bay leaf. Stir in sherry or broth. Add the artichokes, mushrooms, garlic salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- • Reduce heat to low. Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream and Parmesan cheese; heat through (do not boil). Drain linguine; serve with chicken mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note