Artichoke Chicken Pockets
You’ll have a hard time believing these hefty, pizza-crust pockets are light! Packed full of cheese, artichokes, chicken, spinach and fabulous flavor, they’re great even without the sauce. From Beverly O'Ferrall: Linkwood, Maryland. Recipe published in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 cup(s) thinly sliced fresh spinach
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded provolone cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornmeal
- Marinara sauce, optional
- • In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Unroll pizza dough; cut into six 4-1/2-in. squares. Spoon 1 cup chicken mixture onto the center of each square; brush edges of dough with water. Fold one corner of each square over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Using a fork, crimp edges to seal.
- • Sprinkle cornmeal over a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Place pockets in pan; prick tops with a fork. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note