This is so delicious! Makes your own alfredo-like sauce with the chicken and noodles. I skipped the Dijon and substitued Italian Dressing. I imagine put whatever sauce you want in here to give it a hint of that flavor. I also put more than the reccomended 1 t. Put at least 1 T. italian dressing in this. Added more of the parmesan cheese as well. Tip to myself for next time. Grill the bacon first! Cooking it with the chicken left it not crispy like I would have preffered. Otherwise great recipe!
Artichoke Chicken Fettuccine
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can(s) (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the chicken, bacon, onion and red pepper until chicken is no longer pink; drain and keep warm.
- • In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add the broth, milk and mustard. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- • Stir in cheese and artichokes. Remove from the heat; stir in mayonnaise and chicken mixture. Drain fettuccine; serve with chicken mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note