Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) (10-3/4 oz. each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 2-2/3 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 14-oz can(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1. In a bowl. combine the artichokes, oil and garlic. Place in a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry; pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter; sprinkle over top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note