Artichoke & Cheese Tarts
This delectable tart is even easier to assemble if you make the artichoke-cheese filling in advance and thaw the puff pastry overnight in the refrigerator. Time-Saver: Substitute 1/2 cup shelf-stable grated Parmesan cheese for the freshly grated cheese. Make-Ahead: Prepare and refrigerate the artichoke filling up to 5 days in advance. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Thaw: 40 Minutes
Cool: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cube(s) freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 can(s) (about 14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 package(s) (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- • Heat the oven to 400°F.
- • Stir the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. Stir in the artichokes, red pepper and parsley.
- • Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Place the pastry sheet onto a baking sheet. Brush the edges of the pastry with water. Fold over the edges 1/2 inch on all sides, crimping with a fork to form a rim. Prick the center of the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
- • Divide the cheese mixture between the pastries and spread to within 1/2 inch of the rims. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- • Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets on wire racks for 5 minutes. Cut each pastry into 20 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note