I made this for a Christmas appetizer and it was both beautiful and delicious! A definite keeper!
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion tops
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3/4 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- Assorted fresh lettuce
- Thin white or wheat bread slices, crusts removed and cut into triangles
- Red, yellow, and orange bell pepper strips
- Garnishes: bottled roasted red bell pepper strip, slivered; radish slices
- Stir together cream cheese and green onion tops, blending well; set aside.
- Stir together artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients.
- Spread one-third of cream cheese mixture on bottom of a 4-cup glass bowl lined with plastic wrap. Layer with half of chopped roasted bell peppers, 3/4 cup artichoke mixture, and one-third of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers with remaining chopped roasted bell peppers, artichoke mixture, and cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Invert onto a serving plate, and remove plastic wrap. Serve over lettuce with bread slices and bell pepper strips. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers