- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion tops
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3/4 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- Assorted fresh lettuce
- Thin white or wheat bread slices, crusts removed and cut into triangles
- Red, yellow, and orange bell pepper strips
- Garnishes: bottled roasted red bell pepper strip, slivered; radish slices
How to Make It
Stir together cream cheese and green onion tops, blending well; set aside.
Stir together artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients.
Spread one-third of cream cheese mixture on bottom of a 4-cup glass bowl lined with plastic wrap. Layer with half of chopped roasted bell peppers, 3/4 cup artichoke mixture, and one-third of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers with remaining chopped roasted bell peppers, artichoke mixture, and cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Invert onto a serving plate, and remove plastic wrap. Serve over lettuce with bread slices and bell pepper strips. Garnish, if desired.