Artichoke-Cheese French Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 3 6 1/2-ounce jar(s) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 4-ounce can(s) chopped green chilies
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- • Cut bread in half lengthwise; carefully hollow out top and bottom of loaf, leaving 1/2-in. shells. Cube removed bread; set aside.
- • In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, pepper Jack cheese, sour cream, green chilies, garlic and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Add bread cubes and toss to coat. Spoon filling into bread shells; sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Cover with foil. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove foil; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through. Slice and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note