Artichoke Cakes with Cajun Rémoulade
- 3 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs, lightly packed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cajun Remoulade
- Squeeze liquid from artichokes, using paper towels, until artichokes are just slightly moist. Place artichokes in a medium bowl. Add eggs and next 3 ingredients.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a separate bowl; stir well. Add mayonnaise mixture to artichoke mixture; stir gently until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Place a large, lightly oiled nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Scoop artichoke mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls; place in skillet, and flatten slightly. Cook 2 to 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden and slightly set. Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until done. Serve with Cajun Rémoulade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers