Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 French baguettes
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 4 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 6 ounce(s) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 can(s) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 ounce(s) grated cheddar cheese
- Cut baguettes in half lengthwise. Scoop out soft bread with your hands, being careful not to break through the crust. Saute scooped out pieces of bread in butter with garlic.
- Combine sour cream, jack cheese, parmesan, artichoke hearts and sauteed bread. Fill bread shell with mixture; top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly. Cut into 2 inch pieces and serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers