Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 4 eggs, well -beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs fine dry
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 drop(s) bottled hot pepper sauce
- 2 cup(s) cheddar-cheese, shredded
- 2 can(s) 6 - oz cans artichokes hearts drained and chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried and crushed
- Cook onion in water until tender, about 5 minutes, drain. In bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano, and hot pepper sauce. Stir in onions, cheese, and arichokes, spread in greased 11 x 7 1/2 x 1/2 x 1 1/2 baking pan. Bake in 350 degree oven for 17 to 18 minutes. Cut in 1 inch squares. Serve hot garnished with pimento strips, if desired. Makes 6 1/2 dozen appetizers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke Appetizers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers