Artichoke and Red Pepper Pizza
Vegetarian pizza topped with artichoke, red bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic. Substitute sun-dried tomatoes for the red bell pepper. Recipe provided by dLife™.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10-ounce frozen pizza crust dough ball, thawed
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground basil
- 2 1/2 ounce(s) canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 14 ounce(s) canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- • Preheat oven to 425°F.
- • Coat 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- • Unroll dough and place on prepared pan, starting at center and pressing out with your hands.
- • Bake 5 to 8 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- • In food processor, mince the garlic and add olive oil, blending well.
- • Spread garlic mixture over partially baked crust.
- • Coat medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Saute red pepper strips until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- • Layer pepper strips, basil, mushrooms slices, and artichokes over garlic mixture. Top with cheese.
- • Bake 10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- • Cut into six slices before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note