Artichoke and Olive Crostini
The crostini can be toasted up to 3 days in advance. Keep at room temperature in an airtight container. Recipe by Kate Merker, December 2010; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/artichoke-olive-crostini-00000000048724/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 thin slice(s) baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 14-ounce can(s) artichoke hearts (rinsed and chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 ounce(s) Parmesan, shaved
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with 2 tablespoons oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 2. In a small bowl, toss together the artichoke hearts, olives, and parsley with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- 3. Dividing evenly, top the crostini with the artichoke mixture, then the Parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note