Arrozo Con Leche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) rice
- 1-1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 slice(s) Lemon Rind
- 1 piece(s) Cinnamon Stick
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk Evaporated milk is also good, for a less sweet dish
- Milk up to 4 cups
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Powder Extract is fine if you don't have powder
- In a medium saucepan, add washed rice and water (amount of water can vary, use the rice instructions), lemon rind and cinnamon stick. Cook until rice is very tender.
- Add both milks, salt and sugar. Let it cook on slow to medium heat until thickened, approximately 1 hour.
- Stir often, especially during last 1/2 hour, so that nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Add vanilla. Pour into a bowl or serving bowls when done and sprinkle cinnamon over pudding.
- Refrigerate. Serve cold
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mambaza and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note