Arroz Con Pollo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 pound(s) chicken breasts
- salt To Taste
- paprika To Taste
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Small Green Pepper Chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 ounce(s) Diced Pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 2 cube(s) Chicken Bullion
- 1 cup(s) Ham Diced
- 28 ounce(s) Whole Tomatoes Cut
- Pepper To Taste
- 1 cup(s) Rice Uncooked
- 1 package(s) Frozen Peas
- Season Chicken pieces with Salt, Pepper, Paprika. Put all ingredients into pot. Cook on low for 8-10 hrs.
- Turn on high 1 hr before serving.
- Add 1 C. raw converted rice, and 10 oz pkg of frozen peas.
- Cook until rice is tender. Stir occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Arroz Con Pollo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes